If you can never be sure what your final monthly bill will be, and are regularly overspending on your current tariff, it’s probably time for a review!
As well as your tariff, it’s also worth looking a little deeper at your mobile fleet and how you use it, to make sure you’re not only on the right tariff but also have the most appropriate devices for your users and their requirements.
Here's our mobile review checklist to get you started.
Mobile Review Checklist
- How many devices do you currently have?
- How many of your devices are gathering dust in a drawer?
- How old is your current mobile fleet?
- How up to date is your OS?
- What models are your current devices?
- Do any of your devices need replacing?
- Who is using your business mobiles?
- What are your mobile devices being used for?
- Where in the world are you using them?
- How much is your current tariff?
- What does your current tariff include?
- How long have you been on your current tariff?
- Do you often go over your monthly allowance?
- Do you use significantly less than your monthly allowance?
- How much are you being charged for extras?
- How frequently do you get charged for exceeding your allowance?
- What are your current requirements in terms of bundle and budget?
- What are the pros and cons of your current tariff and network?
- Are you happy with the coverage provided by your current network?
- Do you have plans to upscale or downsize your business operation?
- Are you planning any relocations?
How PSU Can Help
In this situation, it’s likely that we’d be able to find a new tariff which is better suited to your usage requirements, be that more data, more minutes or different international rates. New devices can also be suggested and included in a quote, if you’re looking for an upgrade or alterations to your current fleet.
We can undertake a full, in-depth review of your current mobile fleet, spend and usage, plus any future plans you have which could affect your mobile requirements, and identify areas to improve on your current tariff and save money.
We’re independent and not tied to any particular network, so can help advise on the very best bundle to suit your requirements. From different handsets, to devices spread across different networks to suit your locations and usage, we can tailor a solution to help you get the very best service and value for money.
Once you’re on a suitable tariff, features such as alerts and auto barring can also help keep your expenditure firmly under control. Read more here.