Salary: OTE £60K - £70K per annum Type: Permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? If you want to make a difference, read on.
At PSU Technology Group, you will be working for an industry leader, with exposure to a diverse range of technologies. You will be part of a team who design, implement and maintain large-scale bespoke solutions to customers across the UK, and who rely on PSU to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
We have talented individuals, great teams, a fantastic culture and we also have fun at work!
Want to be part of our team?
A successful Account Manager / Business Development Manager, you will have a proven track record in the reseller or B2B consultative sales market. You will have a comprehensive grasp of the entire sales cycle from initial business development through to the close of the sale
Currently, you are likely to have a minimum average GP level of £8-12K p/m, be proactive and driven in nature. Excellent communication skills are paramount in this role. The ability to negotiate with Directors/FD's of companies will set you apart.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Director of IT Sales, this role will cover all areas of the sales process from initial account mapping to securing client purchase and ensuring successful order delivery. You will have freedom of movement to build your portfolio from a large pool of existing clients across Industry, Location, Vertical and Sector.
What would make you a good fit for this role
- Business Technology Sales experience in IT Managed Services
- An ability to develop strategic and consultative business relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills, written and verbal communication
- Commitment and focus on customer service
- Professional, customer facing and results driven
- A strong team player with a good sense of humour
- The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK
- Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Mileage Allowance
- Group Life Assurance
- Corporate Eyecare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (incremental with service)
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: email@example.com, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park