Salary: £25K - £29K DOE Type: Permanent
Love marketing and storytelling? Looking for opportunity to develop your content marketing skills in a new challenge? Read on...
At PSU Technology Group, you will be working for an industry leader, with exposure to a diverse range of technologies. You will be part of a team who design, implement and maintain large-scale bespoke solutions to customers across the UK, and who rely on PSU to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
We have talented individuals, great teams, a fantastic culture and we also have fun at work!
Want to be part of our team?
As our Content Marketing Executive, you will look after the day-to-day creation of engaging content across multiple channels. Helping to drive more inbound leads, increase brand awareness, and dramatically grow our profile amongst our core target audiences.
You will be passionate about language, and know the power of a great story. With your storytelling you can create highly effective marketing messages and campaigns.
Versatility is your middle name. Your passion and skill for storytelling isn’t restricted to one channel. You are happy to create long form as well as short form/micro copy and as happy to draft a video script, as you are an inspiring blog article. One day researching an infographic or technical how-to, the next, writing a press release.
Incorporating service & market stats to create and enhance your stories, is just another part of your day.
What you will be doing
- Creating and supporting the distribution of engaging and sometimes technical content around PSU’s service portfolio and markets, leveraging it effectively to drive leads and raise brand awareness amongst our target audience.
- Identifying gaps and new opportunities for content.
- Using PSU’s style and tone of voice to provide copy and editorial support across a core range of BAU marketing activity, from case study development to sales enablement collateral.
- Supporting outbound lead generation activity, with the creation of tailored, targeted messages for channels including email, social and web.
- Maintaining consistency of brand and messaging across all channels.
- Helping to ensure content is proofed, error-free, CAP compliant and meets SEO best practice.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and changes.
- Liaising with external sources including key customers and local media on content production and publication.
What would make you a good fit for this role
- Exceptional ability to speak and write English fluently, with flair (native English speaker preferred).
- A positive (and fun) attitude and passion for language, continuous learning and Marketing.
- A creative, imaginative, enquiring and analytical mind.
- Able to work with minimal management on multiple tasks.
- Experience of producing high quality content to a deadline.
- Able to write in different styles for different channels.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to generate new and interesting content ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 2-4 years of experience in a writing or a similar Marketing role.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.
- Salary £25K - £29K DOE
- Group Life Assurance
- Corporate Eyecare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (incremental with service)
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park