Salary: £24K - £30K DOE Type: Permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation?
At PSU Technology Group, you will be working for an industry leader who designs, implements and maintains large-scale bespoke solutions for customers across the UK, and who rely on PSU to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of our team?
You will be an energetic, natural people person, who enjoys working independently and as part of a team. You will be flexible in your approach, with an ability to respond to short term requests, always customer centric in what you do and results focused.
What will you be doing?
Working in our accounts department and reporting to the Director of Finance, you will manage and maintain the aBILLity billing platform in order to accurately carry out the monthly bill run for Telephony services. You will also be responsible for the contract management and invoicing of our IT services.
- Responsible for the production and monitoring of monthly customer Telephony bills in line with internal billing schedules.
- To manage contracts and invoice customers for our other service offerings.
- Reconciliation of supplier invoicing to ensure maximum revenue is captured.
- Updating and maintaining customer tariffs in line with network records received.
- Responding to enquiries from both customers and internal departments.
- To provide an efficient service always, ensuring our customers are regularly updated on the status of queries.
- To work alongside internal teams ensuring accurate and efficient workflow/reporting.
- To collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvements in the department.
- To undertake any other duties deemed appropriate by the Director of Finance.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience of working in a telecoms environment, with knowledge of telecoms billing platforms (ideally Union Street’s aBILLity platform)
- Organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise your workload
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A solid understanding of MS Excel data manipulation and reporting
- Capable of managing large volumes of numerical data
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A proactive and engaged team player
- An outgoing personality
- Salary (£24K - £30K DOE)
- Group Life Assurance
- Corporate Eyecare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (incremental with service) plus Bank Holidays
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park