Salary: (DOE) Type: Permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation?
At PSU Technology Group, you will be working for an industry leader, with exposure to a diverse range of technologies. You will be part of a team who design, implement and maintain large-scale bespoke solutions to customers across the UK, and who rely on PSU to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of our team?
You will be an energetic, natural people person, who enjoys working independently and as part of a team. You will be flexible in your approach, with an ability to respond to short term requests, always customer centric in what you do and focused on being the best you can be.
What will you be doing
This exciting opportunity will involve you working in a highly varied technical environment, developing your technical and customer facing skills, whilst learning the processes and systems required to support customer networks of all sizes.
- To be a first point of contact for our customers – courteous and helpful at all times
- To provide technical support on queries (training provided) received by phone or email
- To ensure accurate data input of customer ticket information on systems used
- To regularly update customers on ticket progress, maintaining end to end ownership of incidents
- Daily monitoring and completion of ticket call queue
- To fulfil service requests following internal processes/procedures to guarantee consistency and quality of service
- Escalating calls when additional or higher-level support is needed
- To be an active and engaged team member, focusing on workflow efficiency and completion
What would make you a good fit for this role...
- A passion for customer excellence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, with a positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Knowledge and passion for ICT
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service or Service Desk environment (desirable)
- CompTIA A+ (desirable)
- Salary (DOE)
- Group Life Assurance
- Corporate Eye care
- Childcare Vouchers
- 22 days paid holiday (incremental with service) plus Bank Holidays
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: email@example.com, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park