Salary: Up to £20K pa (DOE) Type: Permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation?
At PSU Technology Group, you will be working for an industry leader, with exposure to a diverse range of technologies. We design, implement and maintain large-scale bespoke solutions for customers across the UK, and who rely on us to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
We have talented individuals, great teams, a fantastic culture and we also have fun at work!
The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of our team?
We need you to have exceptional customer service skills and a desire to make a difference. The ability to work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines is also important, as well as being flexible and forward thinking, as day to day activities can regularly change.
What will you be doing?
In this exciting role, you will work in our Service Transition Team, providing an efficient and professional service to internal and external customers, managing communications with customers and suppliers, and ensuring timely resolution of customer queries, where appropriate.
Reporting to the Director of Service & Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Provisioning of services including voice (VoIP), WLR, SIP, Mobiles, Ethernet, Leased Lines, Broadband and MPLS
- The accurate placement of customer orders with suppliers
- Monitoring actual progress of customers' orders against planned progress, to identify actual and potential delays that will/might put the overall delivery date at risk, to formulate action plans to recover the delay and/or otherwise to mitigate the risk of delayed delivery, communicating the results to the customer and/or Manager
- Escalation of issues to management as required
- Maintaining accurate records on customer order status, updating shared internal systems and supplier portals as necessary
- To respond to customer queries with comprehensive and accurate answers
- Efficiently process line terminations / transfer away requests
- To create documentation and processes that enable efficiency in job related tasks
- To undertake job related training as required by management
- To undertake any other duties deemed by management
- Previous experience of delivering / provisioning Telecoms services via third party providers (BT, Virgin, Openreach, TalkTalk, Gamma etc.)
- Understanding of Voice and Data Network Services (MPLS, VPLS, Ethernet, Circuits, Leased Lines, DSL, SIP Trunking, PSTN etc.)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in a customer facing, service delivery or provisioning environment
- Ability to think on your feet and apply common sense to problems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural ability to build rapport with customers
- Instinct for resolving customer issues in a positive way
- Flexible attitude and a good team player
- Outgoing with a good sense of humour
Join our expanding team and accelerate your career with PSU Technology Group today.
- Salary up to £20K pa (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Group Life Assurance
- Corporate Eyecare
- Childcare Vouchers
- 22 days paid holiday (incremental with service) plus Bank Holidays
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park