Salary: £17K - £19K DOE Type: Permanent
As part of our continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a focused and enthusiastic sales professional to join our sales and account management team in Cheltenham.
Candidates must have a demonstrable track record of appointment setting within a B2B environment, be motivated and target driven.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, this role will involve proactive telesales, online networking and research.
- Qualifying inbound opportunities created by our Marketing team
- Calling qualified prospects to identify and discuss their initial business requirements
- Converting leads into qualified face to face appointments with decision makers
- Accurate record keeping of opportunities within the businesses CRM
- Any other duties deemed appropriate for the role
- Comfortable with conducting 25-30 outbound calls each day
- Confident and professional in dealings with prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Resilient with a professional and confident telephone manner
- A strong team player with a good sense of humour!
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to:
The HR Department
1 Manchester Park