MiVoice Office 250 Release 6.2
Features and upgrades
System Park is a feature that allows calls to be parked by a phone, then either retrieved again by that phone, or retrieved by another phone
- A new Park/Pickup key can be configured by the Admin or the User (in User Web Portal).
- The Park/Pickup key must be assigned to a Phantom destination or a Hunt Group destination.
- The Park/Pickup key with the same destination may be configured on several phones.
- Multiple calls may be parked on the same destination.
- Parked calls will recall the person who parked the call after a timeout.
- If a call is parked on a Park/Pickup key, the key will flash.
Group Pickup Enhancement
Assigning a Park/Pickup key to a Hunt Group destination is an enhancement to the existing Group Pick-up feature, allowing Group Pick-up using a single key press, whilst also allowing for a visual indication
MOH (Music on Hold) for parked destinations
To change from Ringback to MOH for Parked Calls, two configurations are needed:
- Change the ‘Audio for Calls Ringing at this Device’, from Ringback to Music, at the Park Phantom(s)
- Change the ‘Audio for Transfer to Ring’ from ‘Ringback’, to ‘Use Next Device’s Audio Source’, at the Trunk Group.”
Import Audio Files for Audiotex Recording Enhancement
You can now import audio files and use them for Audiotex applications, including Auto Attendant (AA) and Call Routing Announcement (CRA) features. This will improve the quality and fidelity of the recordings and allow pre-recorded, professional recordings for auto attendant greetings and announcements.
Recording requirements are as follow
- At this time, only WAV files are supported
- Recordings must be less than 5 minutes in length
Security improvements for SSL connections (Webserver, SSH) used on the system
Supported protocols include
- OpenSSH 7.1
- OpenSSH 1.0.2a
- Web services are only accessible via TLS 1.2 encryption
Microsoft Exchange 2016
With Release 6.2 you can integrate your systems Unified Messaging with MS Exchange 2016
MiVoice 5624 Wireless Phone Support
The MiVoice 5624 Wireless Phone is Mitel’s first VoWiFi (Voice over Wi-Fi) handset operating on 802.11n network
- System connection names no longer support special characters and will be removed. The Manage System Connections window may then be presented indicating a change is required
In SysAdming & Diagnostics:
- The size of voice data backup file will now be displayed in a message box, before the download is started
Discontinuation of support for CS platform
With Release 6.2 there is no more support for CS platform
Key Features Updates: prior to & including 6.2 release
Software features & updates that deliver real value to your business
SIP Trunking support
Mid Call Features for Mobile Workers
Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business Integration support
Mitel Phone Manager Softphone
Enhanced conferencing, including Meet-Me conferencing
Dynamic Extension Express
Support for 5360 and 5610 DECT Handsets
Support of Video Calls with MiCollab Native Clients
Support for 5624 Wi-Fi handset
Mitel Phone Systems, Software and Handsets
Get essential information about PSU’s range of Mitel Telephone Systems, maintenance and support services.