Ransomware, malware, trojans, phishing, direct action, resident, multipartite, polymorphic, overwrites, space fillers, email, directory, worms, web scripts, rootkits, adware, spyware...
The list of viruses your business can be targeted with just keeps growing.
From CryptoLocker and WannaCry to Petya (and NotPetya), ransomware is just the latest in a long line of viruses to hit the headlines, with different types of virus falling in and out of popularity. And all the while, these viruses are becoming increasingly sophisticated.
Ensuring your business is protected against these threats is vital, but can be time-consuming to do properly. This then has cost implications, and impacts on the time available for you to do other business-building activities.
Could your time spent on antivirus be better spent elsewhere?
It might not always seem like it, but all those 5 or 10 minutes spent on the latest definition updates, checking on installs and keeping up to date with the latest virus news soon adds up.
It’s likely that your time could be much better spent on key projects to develop your IT and improve your bottom line.
Plus, antivirus is not that fun.
It’s true. Managing your antivirus is probably not the highlight of your week! It’s a hugely important hygiene task, but your enthusiasm probably lies elsewhere in your role. Why not utilise your energy and expertise on the parts of your role which will really benefit from your input, and leave the time-stealing hygiene tasks to us?
So, how much time are you spending on antivirus?
- How many hours do you spend installing antivirus or updating licences for each machine?
- How many minutes do you lose checking the latest definition updates each week?
- How much time do you spend making sure definition installs are successful?
- How much time is lost re-running unsuccessful installs?
- How long do you spend reading up on the latest virus news?
And what could you be using this time for instead?
- Developing your IT systems?
- Adding more value to the bottom line?
- Implementing plans to improve business functions?
- Working on new projects and ideas?
Your time is valuable. By switching to managed antivirus from us, you not only save time but also money. Contact us for a quote and see how cost-effective it could be for your business.