Cloud. On-premise. Hybrid. Virtualised. We deploy phone systems to exactly how your company needs them.
The breadth of our installation expertise allows us to deliver platforms to meet any requirements. From moving phone systems into virtualised server environments to help improve business efficiency, to using the scalability of the cloud to boost growth.
In 2016, we’ve already carried out wide ranging Mitel deployments using MiVoice Business and MiVoice Office 250 phone systems for utilities, engineering firms and estate agents. We've delivered flagship projects for:
- On-premise comms room settings – using VMware to run phone systems in virtualised server environments and help improve communications resilience.
- Hosted telephony in customers' external data centres – integrating phone systems with existing cloud desktop environments, so it's easier and more cost effective for them to manage.
Whatever your reasons for moving or upgrading your phone system, getting the know-how you need is essential to realising your investment aims. We’re helping our customers build more resilient, flexible and scalable platforms that generate real efficiencies and transform the way they communicate.Simon Stevens - Mitel Specialist at PSU Technology Group Ltd
Install your phone system in any way you choose:
- On-premise – using dedicated Mitel or industry standard servers
- Off-premise – running it as a private, public or hybrid cloud communications system
- Virtualised server environment – using VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V software