Salary: OTE up to £90k DOE Type: Permanent
If you are enthusiastic about helping businesses solve their technology challenges, hold a strong record of IT Sales, and want to join an organisation where you can genuinely make a big difference, read on!
Want to be part of our team?
At PSU, part of the FluidOne group of companies, you will be working for a UC and IT Managed Services specialist, with a large portfolio of customers across the UK. With strong ambitions, this is an exciting time to join PSU - your role will be key in helping us deliver our 5-year growth strategy. You will be part of a team who thrive on the design, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale bespoke solutions for customers, and where quality of service is a true passion.
Working as part of our dynamic sales team, you will directly contribute to our exciting growth journey by building profitable relationships with both new and existing customers. You will relish the challenges of devising profitable and innovative IT solutions that meet with our customer needs.
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with customers, driving sales, and delivering a great customer experience
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities to increase business
- Winning new customers, growing, and developing our existing customer base
- Taking ownership for sales forecasting, pipeline management and account planning
- Exceeding monthly and quarterly KPIs including sales targets
- Keeping abreast of upcoming technology, services, and industry developments
- Maintaining positive and engaging internal relationships, particularly with the technical team around customer solutions
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Able to demonstrate solid, self-generated customer relationship management
- A true passion for delivery of business IT and Managed Services solutions
- Driven by a desire to break through barriers and overachieve on targets
- Ability to win new business and new customers
- Skilled in creating proposals to a high standard and delivery of professional presentations
- Knowledge of corporate account management frameworks and principles
- A high level of commercial awareness – being able to identify opportunities, structure a deal, negotiate and close the sales pipeline
- Aptitude to engage with and manage C-suite stakeholders
- Virtual Hosting knowledge is required, preferably Azure or AWS
- Minimum 3 years’ selling Managed IT Services, Hardware and Software solutions
What we are offering:
- A competitive salary - OTE up to £90k DOE
- 23 days paid holiday (incremental with service) plus Bank Holiday
- Corporate eyecare
- Contributory pension
- Monthly car allowance
Following successful completion of 6-month Probationary Period:
- Core benefits: Group Life Assurance
- Employee recognition platform offering multiple discounts to you and your family
- A balance of remote and office working
- Work anniversary celebrations and long service recognition awards
- An innovative and inclusive working environment
- A fully supported training and development programme tailored to your learning
- Celebrating you - your Birthday off work!
- Lots of team and organisation-wide social events
- Refer a Friend Scheme – potential to earn yourself a bonus of £1,000.00!
In the office:
- Daily healthy snacks, fruit, and nuts - eat as much as you like!
- Monthly pizza Fridays!
- A staff breakout area including pool/snooker table, dartboard, games, TV, radio, and relaxing lounge area
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to utilise & further your skills & knowledge, in a growing organisation, where you will have lots of autonomy & a genuine chance to play an integral role in the organisation’s progression.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: email@example.com, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park