Salary: Competitive Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will come from a strong voice background and will be able to demonstrate experience across the Mitel telephony product suite, including Contact Center – MiCC.
Want to be part of our team?
At PSU, part of the FluidOne group of companies, you will be working for a UC and IT Managed Services specialist, with a large portfolio of customers across the UK. With strong ambitions, this is an exciting time to join PSU - your role will be key in helping us deliver our 5-year growth strategy. You will be part of a team who thrive on the design, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale bespoke solutions for customers, and where quality of service is a true passion.
We require you to be skilled in installation, programming & commissioning of enterprise solutions, working across a varied customer base, engaging with 3rd line projects / pre-sales teams, and confidently managing relationships with 3rd party contacts.
What will you be doing?
- Installation, programming (adds, moves, changes) and maintenance of business telephone systems (principally Mitel)
- Ownership of tickets logged – triaging, diagnostics, and resolution of tickets
- Managing customer expectations and SLAs
- Expanding your knowledge and experience on technical solutions offered to our customer base, this includes formal and informal training
- Effective liaison with customers, Networks, and 3rd parties
- Maintenance diagnosis / replacements for hardware and / or software
- Remote and onsite technical support to customers for system & software related queries
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible, with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Proven fault-finding and problem-solving capability
- A willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- A passion for all things techy, with a ‘hands on’ approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer facing with excellent communication skills
Accreditation in the following Mitel solutions:
- Mitel 3300 Basic & Advanced Implementation
- Mitel MiCC
- 3 years+ industry / manufacturer exposure, including product related qualifications for installations and ongoing support of MiCC, MiCollab, MiVB
What we are offering:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days paid holiday (incremental with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Corporate eyecare
- Contributory pension
- Monthly car allowance
Following successful completion of 6-month Probationary Period:
- Core benefits: Group Life Assurance, Private Healthcare
- On call allowance
- Employee recognition platform offering multiple discounts to you and your family
- A balance of remote and office working
- Work anniversary celebrations and long service recognition awards
- An innovative and inclusive working environment
- A fully supported training and development programme tailored to your learning
- Celebrating you - your Birthday off work!
- Lots of team and organisation-wide social events
- Refer a Friend Scheme – potential to earn yourself a bonus of £1,000.00!
In the office:
- Daily healthy snacks, fruit, and nuts - eat as much as you like!
- Monthly pizza Fridays!
- A staff breakout area including pool/snooker table, dartboard, games, TV, radio, and relaxing lounge area
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to utilise & further your skills & knowledge, in a growing organisation, where you will have lots of autonomy & a genuine chance to play an integral role in the organisation’s progression.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a role with PSU, please download the application form and submit it, together with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, to: email@example.com, or via post to:
The HR Department
PSU Technology Group
1 Manchester Park