How do I access my Voicemail?
- On the O2 network, you can access your voicemail by dialling 901
- On Vodafone you can listen to and manage your voicemail by calling 121
What happens when my number is ported?
- On the port date, your numbers will usually switch between 10am & 3pm.
- As soon as you lose service from your previous provider, insert the PSU SIM card into your mobile.
- Your services will then be activated. Voice and data services sometimes go live at different times, so you may find one is working before the other. If you find that voice is not yet working then switch your device off, leave it for 15 minutes, then switch it back on again. Repeat this process intermittently until service resumes.
- If you have a brand new device, make sure it is switched off until your old phone loses its service. Do not switch on your new device before this as the port will not fully complete. Follow the same steps above if service does not resume immediately once you switch your new device on.
- If all services are not working after 24 hours, try turning your phone off and on again. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
How do I safeguard my contacts whilst my number is ported?
- Ensure your contacts are not stored on your SIM card. Your company's mail server is likely to be the best place to store these.
- Alternatively, you may want to make sure any contacts are copied from your SIM to your device. Consult your manual for your handset to find out.